Contact Us

Friday, May 22, 2009

Palmares

From our 'party in the snowstorm'. (see our post in December.)

"My name is Kristy Guldhammer. You probably don’t remember me, but you catered some very delicious food for my dad’s 90th birthday in December 2008. Every time I think back to that event, I think of the wonderful food and how much I appreciated how you guys braved that snowy winter night to make our party such a success. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the effort you had to make so that it could happen for us. I had many comments about the high quality of the food, and I have made four or five referrals to Graze Catering as a result of that event. People just loved your food."


And from the Steelheaders crab and shrimp feed.

"We went to the Tri State Steelheaders Crab feed on May 14th that Graze catered. I wanted you to know that all of the salads, bread and beans that you provided were wonderful! I just loved the spinach salad and the asparagus salad. Those were fantastic. Good job and very well done! Thank You"….Jan Torland


And from my wife.


"Oh, honey! You are so great. But why do you cook nice food for other people and make the children and I eat leftovers."... Becca





I guess you can't please them all.


Cheers

No comments: