Contact Us

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I started this blog to market my catering services. It worked, and was fun. The group Tourism Walla Walla even had me join as a guest blogger for their website. And then something strange happened this Spring. I got too busy, and every time I thought "I better add this to the blog", I didn't, because I was just too busy. Between my part time teaching at the culinary school, a pretty full catering schedule, watching our two children, and trying to have an occasional conversation with my wife and our friends left little time for the blog. New potential clients call or email and I keep referring them to the out of date blog, which is embarrassing.

It has gotten so bad I keep forgetting to take the camera to events. Anyway, here is a quick run down of what we have been up to since March.

Lots of luncheons, sandwich platters, and box lunches.

A great trip to Portland and Hood River with my parents, grandmother, brother, sister, wife, and children.

Went to the ACF Conference in Seattle to watch my friend Jeremy's culinary team compete and win a gold medal.

Did the Whitman Alumni 40th reunion dinner at Basel Cellars

Threw a big ole party for our one year old daughter at our house, complete with a jumpy house and pig in a box.





Spring Release Weekend we did six events in two days, brunch at Forgeron, box lunches to Basel Cellars, dinner at Dunham, appetizer reception at Corliss, lunch at Dunham, and dinner for graduating seniors and their parents at the new wine country golf club. After doing appetizers for 300 at Corliss we then whipped up a big batch of paella for the last 35 guests. Here are a couple pictures of the empty room after the event and the paella.




A shot of the tent at the new Wine Country Golf Club.

Cheers

No comments: