- Giant fruit skewers of cantelope, pineapple, and watermelon with citrus mint sauce.
- Spicy Asian coleslaw, napa cabbage, carrots, red onion, red peppers, almonds, and sesame seeds.
- Organic mixed greens, ranch and black bean vinaigrette dressings.
- Stateline corn on the cobb and butter.
- Sticky rice.
- Kahlua pork with Hawaiian teriyaki and sriracha.
- Dessert: angel food cake, vanilla ice cream, local nectarines, klicker's strawberry sauce.
Our largest event ever (Longshadows was 800+ but that was just appetizers) and it went off without a hitch. All except forgetting the digital camera again and having to take pictures with a phone. This forgetting the camera thing is getting really annoying.