Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Walla Walla Hospice
We donated our services to the Walla Walla Hospice as part of a dinner package. It went to auction at the Hospice event way back in February. We provided dinner for eight and service. Baker Boyer Bank lent their brand new 7th floor boardroom as the venue (possibly one of the highest points in little ww). Le Ecole Winery paired the wine for each course. And Wendye and John provided tableware, dessert, and played host. The package raised $2,500.
- scallop cakes with sriracha mayo
- endive spears with goat cheese mousse and pecan gremolata
- baguette slice with pork rillette, dijon, and thyme
Dinner: - Welcome Table Farm mizuna and arugula, marinated beets, fresh apple, goat cheese, champagne vinaigrette, and candied pecans.
- Pureed corn soup, truffle butter, and chives.
- Porchetta (herb, caper, garlic, lemon stuffed pork shoulder roast), creamy polenta, roast rutabegas and carrots, vegetable gratin
- Dessert from the incomparable Colville Street Patisserie.