- Cugini meatball skewers, roasted garlic marinara, and parmesan
- Assorted cheese crostini, brie and apple, fontina and dried cherries, manchego and roasted red peppers
- Cheese filled saffron rissoto balls with sun dried tomato dip
- Slow roast salmon and lemon butter
- Rosemary chicken breast and garlic cream
- Potato gratin
- Spinach salad, orange madelines, toasted almonds, croutons, goat cheese, champagne vinaigrette
- Welcome Table Farm roasted carrots, beets, rutabegas, chive sticks, and orange oil
- La Brea Bakery baguettes and butter
New Favorite Things:
- I love working at Three Rivers Winery. Not because of the kitchen (which is nice, but rather strangely laid out making plating difficult). I love working there because I get to play golf immediately following service. There is nothing better than finishing the buffet service with a quick three holes of golf. A welcome reward for a long day. During that little down time our capable servers have it under control and this cook gets to mess around.
- Is there a better meatball than Cugini's Italian market in Walla Walla, make that within 200 miles? I doubt it. Fantastic. Our nearing perfection roasted garlic marinara and their meatballs go together like... what is that Louis Jordan song "beans and cornbread"?