Contact Us

Monday, July 14, 2008

Palmares

Palmares is a cycling term for a list of great accomplishments. Thought I would share two letters we recieved last week. Our version of palmares.

"Dear John, (From the gluten-free nacho dinner)

Thank you again for a wonderful catered rehearsal dinner in Pendleton. The groom declared the nachos the best he'd ever eaten! I, too, appreciate the fresh ingredients, complex and complimentary flavors and creative buffet combinations. We are especially grateful for your attention to detail in assuring a gluten-free meal.

It was a pleasure meeting and working with both you and Emma. Thanks again!

Best Wishes - Peggy Sigler"

"Hi John, (from the Hawaiian/Filipino wedding reception)

I want to thank you and your staff for the wonderful job you all did at the reception. We've heard many comments on how great the servers were and how delicious the food was.

Your staff was courteous and helful and very personable!... (and she talks about guest crushes on the staff)

And you John what can I say! From the get go you have gone over and above any expectations I may have had... (and then she gushes about me, really too embarrassing to post)

Please use us for references should you need me. Thank you again for the fabulous job you did and much success to your business.

Sincerely - Rosie Reynaud"


Cheers

No comments: