I love Reininger. The owners, the staff, and the wine is pretty darn awesome.
Dinner for eight. Tracy laid out a beautiful table setting, per usual. 3 apps, my favorite being a seared scallop half, with caramelized apple and crisp bacon, laid out on spoons for easy snacking (and dramatic effect).
- roast thundering hooves bone marrow and rice bean salad
- salad of endive, parsley, fennel, pear, honey tangerine, pine nuts
- sweet onion soup, caramelized onion custard, thyme brown butter
- fehrenbacher farm rack of lamb, white bean puree, roast pearl onions, asparagus, mushrooms
- hazelnut mousse from the patisserie
A pretty decent spread for a lovely WW evening.